Hello, We are still in business and our phone lines are just down. We are working with Time Warner Cable to get this issue resolved.

If you would please email us at helpurent336@gmail.com so I can assure you get the customer service you paid for. We do have listings that don't do credit checks and landords that will not check your credit about evictions. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding about our service fee being refundable, but the fee is non refundable due to us working with you daily until you choose, rent and you are happy.

Please contact me so I can assist whit your home search. Thank You, Help-U-Rent

Comments

Really? Your website is down AGAIN and we were asked to meet someone at a local bookstore to pay our fee instead of your supposed office ?

Can you tell me why when we called the Greensboro office we were told we can't come into the office and we have to meet someone at Barnes And noble in friendly center Greensboro to pay for our listing? Told us to come back to the coffee shop Makes if seem you're not in business or something isn't right. Also what is your fee because we were told $75 and another person on here said they paid $59 and another says $80?