I walked into their office because at first I went to their other location. When I walked into the office it smelled like someone had been drinking alcohol and had slept on the floor.

The air was musty and reaped the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. I thought I'd entered a homeless shelter. It was four (4) people standing around laughing while the phone was ringing off the hook. One of the guys there looked like he just smoked a crack pipe, his jeans were very dirty and his hair was uncombed.

The lady at the front desk had on a sun dress, a sun dress as the receptionist?

Really? I immediately turned and walked out the door without saying a word.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Help U Rent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Help U Rent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Help U Rent to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sumter, South Carolina, United States #1228281

Had a bad experience with them as well. Paid the fees and every house I viewed was supposedly "already rented" one had just posted and called about it of coarse it was already rented.

I believe they were just posting random pictures of houses. Would not refund money and never found a property through them. I believe they post houses that look great and at a good price just to lure people in.

Be careful with these people they are snakes and will rip you off one way or another !!!