Me and my husband paid 50 bucks too get a listing of properties they told us that the $50 dollars was refundable and that they would link us with the property owners that didn't do criminal,credit or past evictions well it was all a lie the money isn't refundable and now you call them their number is out of order and they don't respond too emails I'm going too the news folks about this *** company you won't screw me over and get away with it

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of help u rent property listing. Help U Rent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned help u rent property listing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Help U Rent.

Comments

We called the number and was told the fee wasn't $75 not $50? What's up with that?

We were also told she is going back and forth between offices and we had to meet her at Barnes and noble in friendly center Greensboro and give her the money for a listing.

We thought that seemed odd so we never met her. A few yrs ago when we had called them we paid $125 for the listing and just never really pursued any of the homes Why does their fee keep Changing and why would we need to meet someone at a bookstore instead of their office that is nearby ?

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1304372

I have there her actual cell phone number i got scrammed too and im going somewhere on them too