HELP U RENT WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST HOUSING EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD. They are totally rude and straight up idiots.

If youre late on rent or a check bounces, they wont tell you until you owe them an extra 200 bucks in late fees! Their maintenence was hammering in the room next to mine at 7 in the god *** morning. I yelled at him to stop and he did it AGAIN! BUT LOUDER!

They do inspections of our apartments. They said they were just checking the kitchens and bathrooms so i thought ill just close my bedroom door and wait it out. Well not only could i hear them talking about how dirty the bathroom and toilet was (which was actually nastier on the day we moved in. But not nearly as nasty as their teeth.) Then this old creepy *** dude OPENS my door and peaks in my room.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? That is a straight up invasion of privacy! Im just thankful to be gone and have my deposit back. All but the 50 bucks they charged me for a 3$ key i lost.

They even said theyd contact me before mailing the deposit, but they didnt do that either and sure enough they sent the entire thing to my roommate when i SPECIFICALLY asked them to call me before sending it 2 hours away when i live 10 minutes from their office.

Help-U-Rent is the worst company ive ever dealt with in regards to absolutely everything. They just SUCK.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of help u rent apartment rental. Help U Rent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned help u rent apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Help U Rent.

Comments